Grow your impact on our local food system
Join Fair Food in supporting our local food system by becoming a Fair Food Industry Partner.
Since 2000, Fair Food has worked to foster relationships between area businesses and local farmers. Fair Food is the only organization in Philadelphia building markets for sustainable food producers at the wholesale level.
This work makes an impact – and so can you. Our organization is at the nexus of supply and demand, connecting food entrepreneurs with local farmers and food artisans who are ready to meet your needs. Your support funds this work for you, other food businesses, and our region’s food producers, who do not pay for our services
Show your support for Fair Food and local farms! We can’t build a better food system without you.
Become a Fair Food Industry Partner today.
Fair Food’s industry community receives our support through:
- Free Industry Consultations: At our core, Fair Food is the go-to-expert within the Philadelphia marketplace! Whether you are a wholesale buyer in search of local food suppliers or a food producer seeking new markets, Fair Food can help you achieve your goals.
- Promotion: Your customers want to know you’re leading the way to a healthier, more sustainable food system—and Fair Food’s trusted voice lends credibility to your good work and holds you up as a business to support. Our bimonthly email newsletter, including Industry Spotlight and Industry News & Events sections, and our physical presence at the Fair Food Farmstand in Reading Terminal Market provide a unique opportunity for us to reach both industry professionals and the general public. We encourage you to reach out to us about promoting the exciting events and developments at your business.
- Networking: Get to know your farmer and fellow food business owners. We’ve been creating opportunities for buyers and producers to connect in person with our annual Member Farm Tours and Local Grower-Local Buyer event—now Industry Preview Hour, a part of the Philly Farm & Food Fest—since our earliest days.
- Events: Our annual spring events provide an opportunity for you, our industry partners, to interact with more consumers and industry professionals than ever before. The Brewer’s Plate in March reaches more than 1,500 local food and beverage lovers and is an opportunity for vendors to maximize direct consumer access and networking opportunities with industry peers. At Philly Farm and Food Fest in April, Fair Food gathers over 170 vendors and 4,000 attendees in a one-day event showcasing our region’s amazing farmers and food producers. Fair Food’s industry concierge team sets aside space and time for buyer consultations and custom advice to help industry attendees and exhibitors make the most out of this once-a-year opportunity.
- Deals: Industry partners save 10% off retail purchases and get access to wholesale rates on bulk purchases at the Fair Food Farmstand, plus discounts on General Admission tickets to Brewer’s Plate and Philly Farm & Food Fest.
Fair Food relies on industry support. Your contribution helps us strengthen connections between buyers and local food producers. Please consider a donation based on our sliding scale.